Y&P Archive: Issue 41
- Managerialism in Youth and Community Work: A critique of Changing Organisational Structures and Management Practice
- Towards 2000: Which Direction for the Youth Service?
- Criminal Justice Act 1991: New Ways of Dealing with Adolescent Offenders in England and Wales
- The Youth Transition, Unemployment and Labour Market Disadvantage: Gambling on YTS
- Youth Training: Consensus or Conflict in the 1990s
- The Criminal Justice Act 1991: Implications for Young Offenders
Working Space – Ian D Nesbitt
Click to download Issue 41 (.PDF)
Youth & Policy is run voluntarily on a non-profit basis. If you would like to support our work, you can donate below.
Last Updated: 18 July 2017