Y&P Archive: Issue 14
- Playing with money: political economy of popular music
- Turning the Tables: Feminist Analysis of Youth Unemployment
- Beyond the ‘Costa Del Dole’
Feature Review – Peter Malpass
- Is Being Gay Okay?
- A Tricky Patch
Feature Review – Chris Jones
- Youth Work Practice – The Wasted Potential
- Rotten to the Very Core: Leisure and Youth 1830-1914
- The Police and Criminal Evidence Act
Special Feature – Barbara Cohen
Click to download Issue 14 (.PDF)
Youth & Policy is run voluntarily on a non-profit basis. If you would like to support our work, you can donate below.
Last Updated: 19 July 2017