Y&P Archive: Issue 11
- Girls and Juvenile Justice
- The Youth & Policy Interview
- Housing Policy and Young People
- Vocation, Profession or Job: the State of Residential Care
- The Pre-Employment Curriculum: A Right of Passage
Madeleine J. Atkins
- Helping Troublesome Kids: A Hidden Curriculum?
Walter Lorenz and Ciaran McCullagh
- Social Workers and the Juvenile Court
- “Time, the subtle thief of youth: Historians and Youth”
W. Bruce Leslie
Click to download Issue 11 (.PDF)
Youth & Policy is run voluntarily on a non-profit basis. If you would like to support our work, you can donate below.
Last Updated: 19 July 2017