Y&P Archive: Issue 109
- Understanding the English ‘riots’ of 2011: ‘mindless criminality’ or youth ‘Mekin Histri’ in austerity Britain?
- Reluctant Criminologists: Criminology, Ideology and the Violent Youth Gang
- ‘First Step: Dress Cool …’ Young people’s representations of locality
- Youth Work and State Education: Should Youth Workers Apply to Set Up a Free School?
- Why Youth Participation? Some Justifications and Critiques of Youth Participation Using New Labour’s Youth Policies as a Case Study
- Models of youth work: a framework for positive sceptical reflection
- THINKING SPACE: Reflective Practice Meets Youth Work Supervision
Carolyn Davies and Harriet Ward
Safeguarding Children Across Services: Messages from Research
The Exciting Life of Being a Woman: A Handbook for Women and Girls
Carolyn Jackson, Carrie Paetcher and Emma Renold (eds.)
Girls in Education 3-16: Continuing Concerns, New Agendas
People Management in a Harsh Financial Climate
Judith Milner and Jackie Bateman
Working with Children and Teenagers Using Solution Focused Approaches
Jon Ord (ed)
Critical Issues in Youth Work Management
Jo Broadwood and Nick Fine
From Violence to Resilience – Positive Transformative Programmes to Grow Young Leaders
Games and Activities for Exploring Feelings With Children
Click to download Issue 109 (.PDF)
Youth & Policy is run voluntarily on a non-profit basis. If you would like to support our work, you can donate below.
Last Updated: 18 June 2017